ASPRA S INduct air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA S INduct
- Capacity of 600 m3/h
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of the air in your ventilation ducts
- Removes fine particulate matter, viruses and allergens from the air
- Removes wood smoke from the air
- Removes gases and odours from the air by using a VFA Active Carbon Filter (optional)
- No extra sound production
- Connectable to all ventilation ducts
- Lowers the maintenance costs of your ventilation sytem
- Low energy consumption and therefore low in cost of ownership
The ASPRA S INduct air purifier is installed in the ventilation duct behind the ventilation system (HVAC). The air purifier cleans the air before it is spread through the house or room. Upon installation in the return channel, the outgoing air is purified. Coarse particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1), ultrafine and even nanoparticles are permanently removed from the air. Viruses, bacteria, pollen, fungi, allergens, traffic emissions, wood smoke and more are very efficiently collected in the collectors (particle filters), providing clean and healthy air.
The air purifier has a capacity of 600 m3/h. If a higher capacity is required, the ASPRA L1250 INduct can be selected or one can apply multiple ASPRA S INduct air purifiers.
VFA Solutions offers 3 product versions: the standard version, the Smart version and the Pro version. The data sheet indicates which versions are available. Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Production facilities
- Schools and day care
- Retirement homes
- Medical clinics
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Viruses and Microbiological contamination (bacteria, fungi, spores)
- Dust and smoke
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Allergens as Pollen
- VOC’s and smells (optional with the VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO, ECN and TUV Nord. Their results confirm our technology is 99,9% effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.1 and 10 micron (PM0.1, PM2.5, PM10).