ASPRA L5000 Integrated air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA L5000 Integrated
- Capacity of 5.000 m³/h
- Integrated in HVAC or ducts
- Apply on inlet or emission
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of the air in your ventilation ducts
- Removes viruses, fine particulate matter and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours by adding VFA Active Carbon Filtration (optional)
- No extra sound production
- Connectable to all ventilation ducts
- Lowers the maintenance costs of your ventilation sytem
- Low energy consumption and therefore low in cost of ownership
The ASPRA L5000 Integrated air purifier is easily installed in the LBK or ventilation duct. The air that goes through the air purifier is stripped of coarse particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1), ultrafine and even nanoparticles. These particles are collected in the collectors (particle filters). By using VFA ACF in the air cleaner, gases and odours are permanently removed from the air.
The air purifier has a capacity of 5.000 m³/h.
VFA Solutions offers 3 product versions: the standard version, the Smart version and the Pro version. The data sheet indicates which versions are available. Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Production facilities
- Schools and day care
- Retirement homes
- Medical clinics
- Waiting rooms
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Viruses and Microbiological contamination (bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- VOC’s and smells (optional with the VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO, ECN and TUV Nord. Their results confirm our technology is 99,9% effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.1 and 10 micron (PM0.1, PM2.5, PM10).