ASPRA L2400 INduct air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA L2400 INduct
- Capacity of 2400 m3/h
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of the air in your ventilation ducts
- Removes viruses, fine particulate matter and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours by adding VFA Active Carbon Filtration (optional)
- No extra sound production
- Connectable to all ventilation ducts
- Lowers the maintenance costs of your ventilation sytem
- Low energy consumption and therefore low in cost of ownership
Request extra information or a quote
The ASPRA L2400 INduct air purifier purifies the air in the ventilation duct. The air purifier is installed behind the LBK in the ventilation duct and permanently removes coarse particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1), ultrafine and even nanoparticles from the air. This takes place in the collectors (particle filters). Gases and odours are removed from the air by adding a VFA Active Carbon Filter.
The air purifier has a capacity of 2400 m3/h and can be installed in any ventilation duct (using connection pieces).
VFA Solutions offers 3 product versions: the standard version, the Smart version and the Pro version. The data sheet indicates which versions are available. Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Production facilities
- Schools and day care
- Retirement homes
- Medical clinics
- Waiting rooms
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Microbiological contamination (viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- VOC’s and smells (optional by adding a VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO and ECN. Their results confirm our technology is very effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.3 and 10 micron. Additionally, the ASPRA technology is very effective in removing ultrafine particles and nano-particles.