ASPRA L1250 INduct air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA L1250 INduct
- Capacity of 1250 m3/h
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of the air in your ventilation ducts
- Removes viruses, fine particulate matter and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours by adding VFA Active Carbon Filtration (optional)
- No extra sound production
- Connectable to all ventilation ducts
- Lowers the maintenance costs of your ventilation sytem
- Low energy consumption and therefore low in cost of ownership
The ASPRA L1250 INduct air purifier is an in-line filtration system which is easily installed in the indoor air ventilation ducts. The air that goes through the air purifier is stripped of coarse particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1), ultrafine and even nanoparticles. The ASPRA is therefore also effective for the filtration of all aerosols, bacteria, viruses, allergens (such as pollen) and black carbon / soot and traffic emissions. Resulting in substantially improving the indoor air quality and reducing the risk of diseases spreading through ventilation systems.
The ASPRA L 1250 Induct consist of 2 separate sections (preferably installed directly connected):
- Controlled ionisation in which aerosols and particles are electrically charged and hence bioaerosols as viruses are deactivated.
- Collectorbox in which the charged particles are collected in a special collectors (static particle filters).
Optionally: by adding a VFA Active Carbon Filter to the ASPRA, gases and odours are permanently removed from the air.
Installing the air purifier is easy and fast. Because the ASPRA L1250 INduct is placed in the ventilation duct, the installation is not dependent on the HVAC. The ASPRA L 1250 INduct is designed for maximum airflow capacities of 1250 m3/h.
The ASPRA L 1250 INduct is offered in a Pro version. This allows continuous control and monitoring of system settings, performance and status and allows easy local control as well connection of the system to any other installation of Building Management System (BMS) through Potential Free Contacts or Modbus TCP.
- Production facilities
- Schools and day care
- Retirement homes
- Medical clinics
- Waiting rooms
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Viruses and Microbiological contamination (bacteria, fungi, spores)
- Dust and smoke
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Allergens as Pollen
- VOC’s and smells (optional with the VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO, ECN and TUV Nord. Their results confirm our technology is 99,9% effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.1 and 10 micron (PM0.1, PM2.5, PM10).