ASPRA L1000 INduct air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA L1000 INduct
- Capacity of 1.000 m3/h
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of the air in your ventilation ducts
- Removes fine particulate matter, viruses and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours from the air by using a VFA Active Carbon Filter (optional)
- No extra sound production
- Connectable to all ventilation ducts
- Lowers the maintenance costs of your ventilation sytem
- Low energy consumption and therefore low in cost of ownership
Request extra information or a quote
The ASPRA L1000 INduct is an air purifier which cleans the air in the ventilation duct before it is spread throughout a building or room. The system is installed in the ventilation duct behind the HVAC. Coarse particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2,5, PM1), ultrafine and even nanoparticles are permanently removed from the air. These particles are collected in the collectors (particle filters). By adding a VFA Active Carbon Filter in the air purifier, gases and odours are also permanently removed.
The capacity of the air purifier is 1000 m3/h. Take a look at the ASPRA L1250 INduct if you are looking for a higher capacity.
VFA Solutions offers 3 product versions: the standard version, the Smart version and the Pro version. The data sheet indicates which versions are available. Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Production facilities
- Schools and day care
- Nursing homes
- Medical clinics
- Waiting rooms
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Microbiological contamination (viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- VOC’s and smells (optional by adding a VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO and ECN. Their results confirm our technology is very effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.3 and 10 micron. Additionally, the ASPRA technology is very effective in removing ultrafine particles and nano-particles.