ASPRA L-C INduct air purifier
High concentration particle, gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA L-C INduct
- Capacity of 3.000 m³/h
- Apply on inlet or emission
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of the air in your ventilation ducts
- Removes high particle concentrations (PM10, PM2.5, PM1, PM0.1)
- Removes gases and odours
- No extra sound production
- Connectable to all ventilation ducts
- Low energy consumption and therefore low in cost of ownership
The ASPRA L-C INduct air purifier is easily installed in the ventilation duct for inlet or emission purification. The air that goes through the air purifier is stripped of coarse particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1), ultrafine and even nanoparticles. These particles are collected in the collectors (particle filters). By using a VFA Active Carbon Filter in the air cleaner, gases and odours are permanently removed from the air.
The air purifier is available in 3.000 m³/h. Installing the air purifier is easy and fast. Because the ASPRA L-C INduct is placed in the ventilation duct, the installation is not dependent on the facility.
VFA Solutions offers 3 product versions: the standard version, the Smart version and the Pro version. The data sheet indicates which versions are available. Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Production facilities
- Schools and day care
- Retirement homes
- Medical clinics
- Waiting rooms
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Microbiological contamination (viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- VOC’s and smells (optional by adding a VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO and ECN. Their results confirm our technology is very effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.3 and 10 micron. Additionally, the ASPRA technology is very effective in removing ultrafine particles and nano-particles.