ASPRA EcoVent air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA EcoVent
- Capacity starting from 10.000 m³/h (per module)
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Purification of emission or inlet air
- Effective reduction of all particles (coarse, fine and ultrafine)
- High capacity combined with high efficiency (99%)
- Effective for the removal and elimination of airborne microbes and viruses
- Self-cleaning system
- Low in maintenance
- Easy dust collection
- Low noise levels
- Wall or roof installation
- Low cost of ownership
- Fiscal advantage with MIA\VAMIL regulation
The ASPRA EcoVent is developed for the industrial and commercial market. This powerful and unique air cleaner easily and efficiently removes extreme dust concentrations from large amounts of air (starting from 10.000 m³/h per module).
The ASPRA EcoVent efficiently removes coarse dust, particulate matter (PM10 and PM2.5, PM1) and ultra-fine dust from the air. Large particles are captured on self-cleaning metal filters and small particles are collected in collectors (particulate filters). The air purifier can be applied to emission air or inlet air. By application to emission air, one can easily comply to legislation. When applied to inlet air, the indoor environment will be protected.
The ASPRA EcoVent air purifier has attracted the attention of the Netherlands National Agency for Enterprising Netherlands (RVO). As of January 1, 2018, the ASPRA EcoVent air purifier is on the MIA\VAMIL / Environmental list 2018, H4 , code A4480. This list shows technologies that are environmentally friendly and sustainable. The government wishes to encourage the use of these techniques and provides the end user with a high tax advantage.
VFA Solutions offers various product versions. However, the ASPRA EcoVent will be supplied as a Pro version. The Pro version provides feedback to your building management system on the operation of the air purifier. Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Welding sites
- Distribution centers
- Steel processing
- Paper handling
- Raw material processing
- Agricultural spaces
- Public facilities
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Microbiological contamination (viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- VOC’s and smells (optional by adding a VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO and ECN. Their results confirm our technology is very effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.3 and 10 micron. Additionally, the ASPRA technology is very effective in removing ultrafine particles and nano-particles.