ASPRA DCV INduct air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA DCV INduct
- Capacity of 100-1000 m³/h
- Available for roof and wall editions
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of air in demand control ventilation systems
- Removes viruses, fine particulate matter and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours by adding VFA Active Carbon Filtration (optional)
- No extra sound production
- Low energy consumption and therefore low in cost of ownership
Request a quote
The ASPRA DCV INduct air purifier is installed in the inlet duct of the DCV and purifies the air before it is distributed in the room. The VFA collectors replace the particle filters in the demand control ventilation system. The ASPRA DCV INduct upgrades the demand control ventilation system from an F7 to E10-11/HEPA classification. Hereby realizing optimal air quality.
The air is stripped of coarse particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1), ultrafine and even nanoparticles. These particles are collected in the collectors (particle filters). By using a VFA Active Carbon Filter in the air cleaner, gases and odours are permanently removed from the air.
The ASPRA DCV INduct has a length of 604 mm and is suited for ø313-319 mm ducts. The VFA collectors are available for the size of the DCV system.
- Roof edition
- Wall edition
- 100 m³/h
- 300 m³/h
- 500 m³/h
- 800 m³/h
- 1000 m³/h
In need of air purification for high capacities? Contact us for a personal product advice.
- Day care
- Retirement homes
- Medical clinics
- Waiting rooms
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Microbiological contamination (viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- VOC’s and smells (optional by adding a VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO and ECN. Their results confirm our technology is very effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.3 and 10 micron. Additionally, the ASPRA technology is very effective in removing ultrafine particles and nano-particles.