ASPRA Ceiling INduct air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA Ceiling INduct
- Capacity of 1.250/2.400 m3/h
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of the air in your ventilation ducts
- Removes viruses, fine particulate matter and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours by adding VFA Active Carbon Filtration (optional)
- No extra sound production
- Connectable to all ventilation ducts
- Lowers the maintenance costs of your ventilation sytem
- Low energy consumption and therefore low in cost of ownership
The ASPRA Ceiling INduct air purifier is suitable for end-of-pipe filtration: it cleans the air in your ventilation duct and blows it in the room via 1 or 2 outlets (dependend of the edition) in the suspended ceiling. Coarse particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1), ultrafine and even nanoparticles are easily, efficiently and permanently removed from the air and collected in the collectors (particle filters). Gases and odours are removed by optional VFA Active Carbon Filters.
Both filters are located in the outlet and can easily be replaced. The outlet replaces a standard ceiling tile. The installation takes place above the suspended ceiling. The air purifier has a capacity of 1250 or 2400 m3/h.
VFA Solutions offers 3 product versions: the standard version, the Smart version and the Pro version. The data sheet indicates which versions are available. Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Production facilities
- Schools and day care
- Retirement homes
- Medical clinics
- Waiting rooms
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Viruses and Microbiological contamination (bacteria, fungi, spores)
- Dust and smoke
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Allergens as Pollen
- VOC’s and smells (optional with the VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO, ECN and TUV Nord. Their results confirm our technology is 99,9% effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.1 and 10 micron (PM0.1, PM2.5, PM10).