ASPRA Ceiling Comfort INduct 1 air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA Ceiling Comfort INduct 1
- Capacity of 1.250 m3/h
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of the air in your ventilation ducts
- Removes viruses, fine particulate matter and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours by adding VFA Active Carbon Filtration (optional)
- No extra sound production
- Connectable to all ventilation ducts
- Lowers the maintenance costs of your ventilation sytem
- Low energy consumption and therefore low in cost of ownership
- Comfortable air distribution
- 1 Comfort outlet
Request extra information or a quote
The ASPRA Ceiling Comfort Induct 1 air purifier removes coarse particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1), ultrafine dust and even nanoparticles permanently from the air. The air purifier is used as end-of-pipe filtration and distributes the purified air through the outlet into the room. The outlet contains collectors (particle filters) and optionally a VFA Active Carbon Filter (gas and odour filtration). The outlet replaces a standard ceiling tile and the air purifier is installed above the suspended ceiling.
The air cleaner is equipped with 1 outlet, which distributes the purified air comfortably through the room. Making it possible to work directly under the outlet. The ASPRA Ceiling Comfort INduct has a capacity of 1.250 m3/h.
VFA Solutions offers 3 product versions: the standard version, the Smart version and the Pro version. The data sheet indicates which versions are available. Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Production facilities
- Schools and day care
- Retirement homes
- Medical clinics
- Waiting rooms
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Microbiological contamination (viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- VOC’s and smells (optional by adding a VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO and ECN. Their results confirm our technology is very effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.3 and 10 micron. Additionally, the ASPRA technology is very effective in removing ultrafine particles and nano-particles.