M-Care ASPRA Air purifier
Benefits of the M-Care ASPRA
- Clean and safe air in elevator within only 1 minutes.
- Optimal combination of ventilation and purification & filtration
- Capacity of 260 m³/h
- Equal to HEPA purification
- Kills and captures viruses
- Provides purified air for the whole elevator
- Healthy clean indoor air
- Removes fine particulate matter, viruses and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours from the air with VFA Active Carbon Filter
- Suited for every elevator (different versions available)
- Silent operation (quieter in the highest setting than most in the lowest setting)
- Compact and flexible installation
- Low energy consumption and therefore cost efficient
Constantly clean airWithin only 1 minutes, our M-Care ASPRA system guarantees purified air inside the elevator. Thanks to the positive pressure, the air is clean at all times. Even when mensen are in the cabine.
The M-Care® ASPRA system is an innovative positive pressure ventilation with pure and clean air!
The M-Care® ASPRA system operates with the ASPRA® Technology. The system draws in air from the elevator shaft or from the elevator into the air purifier. Subsequently, viruses, bacteria and the particulate matter in the air are statically charged. The collector then collects these polluted particles from the air and, via overpressure, the system blows clean air into the cabin.
The filter is easy and safe to replace. The M-Care® ASPRA is available in different versions and is therefore suitable for all elevators.
The air purifier quickly and effectively removes coarse dust particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1) and even ultrafine particles and nano-particles from the air. The collectors (particle filters) that are placed in the air purifier remove viruses, bacteria, pollen, fungi, traffic emissions, wood smoke, house mites, allergens and other microbiological pollutants permanently from the air.
Why M-Care ASPRA?
Viruses can also be spread by aerosols. They can remain in an elevator without ventilation for up to 30 minutes. For example, one person can infect several people.
Proper and continuous ventilation of a lift can prevent the spread of viruses.Natural ventilation through open doors for a long time will not work, not practical and is in fact prohibited in many situations.
All ASPRA products remove:
- Viruses and Microbiological contamination (bacteria, fungi, spores)
- Dust and smoke
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Allergens as Pollen
- VOC’s and smells (optional with the VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO, ECN and TUV Nord. Their results confirm our technology is 99,9% effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.1 and 10 micron (PM0.1, PM2.5, PM10).