M-Care ASPRA Air purifier
Benefits of the M-Care ASPRA
- Kills and captures viruses
- Capacity of 260 m³/h
- Equal to HEPA purification
- Provides purfied air for the whole elevator
- Healthy clean indoor air
- Removes fine particulate matter, viruses and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours from the air with VFA Active Carbon Filter
- Suited for every elevator (different versions available)
- Silent operation (quieter in the highest setting than most in the lowest setting)
- Compact and flexible installation
- Low energy consumption and therefore cost efficient
The M-Care® ASPRA system operates with the ASPRA® Technology. The system draws in air from the elevator shaft or from the elevator into the air purifier. Subsequently, viruses, bacteria and the particulate matter in the air are statically charged. The collector then collects these polluted particles from the air and, via overpressure, the system blows clean air into the cabin.
The filter is easy and safe to replace. The M-Care® ASPRA is available in different versions and is therefore suitable for all elevators.
The air purifier quickly and effectively removes coarse dust particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1) and even ultrafine particles and nano-particles from the air. The collectors (particle filters) that are placed in the air purifier remove viruses, bacteria, pollen, fungi, traffic emissions, wood smoke, house mites, allergens and other microbiological pollutants permanently from the air.
All ASPRA products remove:
- Viruses and Microbiological contamination (bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- VOC’s and smells (optional with the VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO, ECN and TUV Nord. Their results confirm our technology is 99,9% effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.1 and 10 micron (PM0.1, PM2.5, PM10).