ASPRA Aura (S400) air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA Aura
- Capacity of 400 m³/h
- Stepless fan 0-400 m³/h
- Efficient purification of indoor air
- Removes fine particulate matter, viruses and allergens from the air
- Integrated indoor air quality sensor
- Removes wood smoke from the air
- Removes gases and odours from the air with VFA Active Carbon Filter
- Silent operation (quieter in the highest setting than most in the lowest setting)
- Compact and flexible installation
- Floor or wall installation possible
- Low energy consumption and therefore cost efficient
- Internal cleaning possible by user with Aura cleaning brush
The ASPRA Aura is a compact plug-and-play air purifier that is very easy to install: in the room, on a cabinet, in the corner or even on the wall. Optionally, VFA provides floor placement with a wooden stand, providing vertical placement, which takes up less floor space (see pictures). The air purifier recirculates the air in the room, providing complete room purification. The air purifier has a capacity of 400 m³/h and is placed in a room with a maximum floor area of 75 m².
The air flow of the air purifier can be adjusted with the stepless fan button. With a maximal sound production of 39 dB(A) in the highest setting, this air purifier is quieter than most air purifiers in the lowest setting.
The air purifier quickly and effectively removes coarse dust particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1) and even ultrafine particles and nano-particles from the air. The collectors (particle filters) that are placed in the air purifier remove viruses, bacteria, pollen, fungi, traffic emissions, wood smoke, house mites, allergens and other microbiological pollutants permanently from the air.
The ASPRA Aura uses two-phase filtration. The first filtration step takes place inside the air cleaner where the particles adhere to the inside of the air cleaner. This ensures a longer service life for the collectors (particle filters). The inside of the air cleaner can be cleaned by the user with the ASPRA Aura cleaning brush. The second and final filtration step are the collectors (particle filters) and the VFA Activated carbon filter.
- Living room
- Hospital room
- Nursing room
- Oncology department
- Sport centres
- And more
The ASPRA Aura Smart removes:
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Microbiological contamination (viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- VOC’s and smells (with the VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO and ECN. Their results confirm our technology is very effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.3 and 10 micron. Additionally, the ASPRA technology is very effective in removing ultrafine particles and nano-particles.