ASPRA PMC air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA PMC
- Capacity of 10.000 m3/h
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Effective reduction of all particles (coarse, fine and ultrafine)
- High capacity combined with high efficiency (99%)
- Effective for the removal and elimination of airborne microbes and viruses
- Self-cleaning system
- Low in maintenance
- Easy dust collection
- Low noise levels
- Free standing or attached to ceiling / walls
- Easily expanded for with localized air extraction or integration with ventilation ducts
- Low cost of ownership
- Comfortable and healthy indoor air
The ASPRA PMC is developed for the industrial and commercial market. This powerful and unique air cleaner easily and efficiently removes extreme dust concentrations from large amounts of air (up to 10.000 m3/h).
The ASPRA PMC efficiently removes coarse dust, particulate matter (PM10 and PM2.5, PM1) and ultra-fine dust from the air. Large particles are captured on self-cleaning metal filters and small particles are collected in collectors (particulate filters). Resulting in a healthy and comfortable working environment and lower cleaning costs.
The ASPRA PMC air purifier has attracted the attention of the Netherlands National Agency for Enterprising Netherlands (RVO). As of January 1, 2017, the ASPRA PMC air purifier is on the MIA\VAMIL / Environmental list 2017, H4 , code A4480. This list shows technologies that are environmentally friendly and sustainable. The government wishes to encourage the use of these techniques and provides the end user with a high tax advantage.
VFA Solutions offers 3 product versions: the standard version, the Smart version and the Pro version. The data sheet indicates which versions are available. Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Welding sites
- Distribution centers
- Steel processing
- Paper handling
- Agricultural spaces
- Public facilities
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Viruses and Microbiological contamination (bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- VOC’s and smells (optional with the VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO, ECN and TUV Nord. Their results confirm our technology is 99,9% effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.1 and 10 micron (PM0.1, PM2.5, PM10).