ASPRA PM-10 air purifier
Benefits of the ASPRA PM-10
- Capacity of 10.000 m3/h
- Extreme coarse dust reduction (80%)
- High particle matter reduction
- Self cleaning system
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Low use of energy and low cost use
- No replacable filters
- Low maintenance
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Applied as a standalone unit, integrated into the HVAC or as an end-of-pipe solution
Request extra information or a quote
The ASPRA PM-10 air purifier removes large quantities of coarse particles and particulate matter (PM10) permanently from the air. The air cleaner has a self-cleaning system and does not use interchangeable filters or collectors. This makes the system both cost-effective and maintenance-friendly.
The air cleaner has a capacity of 11,000 m3 / h. When higher capacity is required, multiple systems can be deployed to achieve this capacity.
The ASPRA PM-10 has been developed for applications in locations where high concentrations of coarse particles and particulate matter float in the air.
VFA Solutions offers 3 product versions: the standard version, the Smart version and the Pro version. The data sheet indicates which versions are available. Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Production halls
- Raw material processing
- Cigar factories
- Paper factories
- And more
The ASPRA PM-10 removes:
- (Coarse) Dust
- Particulate Matter (PM10-PM2.5)
- Microbiological contamination (viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)