ASPRA Lite Air purifier
Particle, gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA Lite
- Kills and captures viruses
- Capacity of 400 m³/h
- Equal to HEPA purification
- Purifies the whole room
- Healthy clean indoor air
- Removes fine particulate matter, viruses and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours from the air with VFA Active Carbon Filter
- Silent operation (quieter in the highest setting than most in the lowest setting)
- Compact and flexible installation
- Floor or wall installation possible
- Low energy consumption and therefore cost efficient
The ASPRA Lite permanently removes viruses, bacteria, harmful dust, fine dust, pollen and fungi from the air in the room. This allows you to breathe in clean and healthy air. Thanks to the standard integrated VFA Activated Carbon Filter, the air purifier also removes gases and odors from the air.
The air purifier offers essential air purification and provides two settings: on and off. When the air purifier is on, it will offer optimal air purification in the highest capacity (400 m³/h).
The ASPRA Lite is specifically designed for air purification in hospitals, waiting areas, isolation rooms, hallways and care homes. Suitable for spaces smaller than 200 m3.
The air purifier quickly and effectively removes coarse dust particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1) and even ultrafine particles and nano-particles from the air. The collectors (particle filters) that are placed in the air purifier remove viruses, bacteria, pollen, fungi, traffic emissions, wood smoke, house mites, allergens and other microbiological pollutants permanently from the air.
The ASPRA Lite uses two-phase filtration. The first filtration step takes place inside the air cleaner where the particles adhere to the inside of the air cleaner. This ensures a longer service life for the collectors (particle filters). The inside of the air cleaner can be cleaned by the user with the ASPRA Lite cleaning brush. The second and final filtration step are the collectors (particle filters) and the VFA Activated carbon filter.
- Hospital room
- Isolation room
- Emergency room
- Waiting areas
- Care homes
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Viruses and Microbiological contamination (bacteria, fungi, spores)
- Dust and smoke
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Allergens as Pollen
- VOC’s and smells (optional with the VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO, ECN and TUV Nord. Their results confirm our technology is 99,9% effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.1 and 10 micron (PM0.1, PM2.5, PM10).