ASPRA L (Mobile) air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA L
- Capacity of 2.500 m³/h
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of indoor air
- Removes fine particulate matter, viruses and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours from the air by adding a VFA Active Carbon Filter (optional)
- Low sound production
- Available as Mobile edition and therefore flexible
- Low energy consumption and therefore cost efficient
Request extra information or a quote
The ASPRA L (Mobile) air purifiier is specifically developed for situations where high capacity recirculation air purification is desired. The ASPRA L air purifier is available in two versions, both offering complete room air purification:
- The ASPRA L
The ASPRA L is installed on a fixed location and is steplessly adjustable up to 2.500 m³/h.
- The ASPRA L Mobile
The ASPRA L Mobile air cleaner is equipped with wheels, making it very easy to move it to where air purification is required. The capacity of the ASPRA L is steplessly adjustable up to 2.500 m³/h.
If, in addition to particle cleaning, there is a need to remove gases and odors from the air, the air purifier can be equipped with unique VFA activated carbon filters or high capacity cartridges. Both the filters and the cartridges consist of highly concentrated active carbon, which means that the lifespan is high and the gases and odors are very efficiently removed from the air. Depending on the odors and gases present, it is possible to select a special type of activated carbon for this, in order to achieve the highest possible cleaning efficiency. This ensures optimum air cleaning and air quality.
The ASPRA L and ASPRA L Mobile are available in different product versions: the standard version, the Smart version and the Pro version (only the ASPRA L). Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Raw material processing
- Construction companies (also removes asbestos from the sky)
- Food processing
- Smoke cabinets
- Large print shops
- Neighbourhood centres
- Metro and train stations
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (PM0.1, submicron- and nano-particles)
- Microbiological contamination (viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- VOC’s and smells (optional by adding a VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO and ECN. Their results confirm our technology is very effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.1 and 10 micron (PM10, PM2.5, PM1, PM0.1 / ultrafine particulate matter).