ASPRA Fresh Air air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA Fresh Air
- Capacity of 1250 m3/h
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Modular decentral ventilation and air purification in one
- Removes viruses, fine particulate matter and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours by adding VFA Active Carbon Filtration (optional)
- CO2, temperature and relative humidity sensor controlled
- Low energy consumption and therefore low in cost of ownership
The ASPRA Fresh Air is modular decentralized ventilation and air purification in one. It is a ventilation system that both supplies fresh air and allows recirculation of air from the room.
The fresh air/recirculation ratio is controlled by electric valves controlled by an indoor air quality sensor (CO2, temperature and relative humidity) located in the room.
Both fresh air and recirculated air are filtered and purified, resulting in clean air free of fine particles and pathogens, regardless of their origin (indoor or outdoor).
- Production facilities
- Schools and day care
- Retirement homes
- Medical clinics
- Waiting rooms
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Viruses and Microbiological contamination (bacteria, fungi, spores)
- Dust and smoke
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Allergens as Pollen
- VOC’s and smells (optional with the VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO, ECN and TUV Nord. Their results confirm our technology is 99,9% effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.1 and 10 micron (PM0.1, PM2.5, PM10).