ASPRA FLC Mobile air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA FLC Mobile
- Capacity of 2400 m3/h
- Equal to HEPA purification
- Removes fine dust, viruses and allergens from
- Kills and captures viruses
- Optionally cleans gases and odors by adding
VFA activated carbon filters
- Low energy consumption and therefore low
- Low cost of ownership
- Flexible placement: free-standing, mobile,
mounting on walls or hanging from ceiling.
- Cleans the entire room
- No risk of fungal and mold growth on filters,
unlike conventional filters
- Easy replacement of saturated collectors
Most infections with the SARS-Cov2 virus are most likely to occur indoors. This is mainly due to transmission of virus particles packed in aerosols and droplets, which spread and linger in the indoor air. Remove these infectious aerosols and the risk of infections will drop rapidly.
The ASPRA FLC (Mobile) is a stand-alone air purifier for larger rooms. It recirculates the air in the room and cleans it of viruses, bacteria and fungi and other pollutants as fine dust and nano-particles with filtration efficiency of 99,7%. It can be optionally upgraded for the removal of unwanted gases and odours from the air. The device is the perfect solution for air purification in larger public spaces, often found in theaters, conference centers, sport facilities and in temporary buildings. Of course, the air purifier is also suitable for cleaning the air in public areas such as community centers, shopping centers, hospitality, airports and metro and train stations.
The machine can be used both as a mobile machine and as an installation machine due to the applied rigging system. The applied M12 mounting points can be fitted with optional Doughtty hanging clamp or equivalent approved rigging systems (these are not included). The internal construction complies with the applicable guidelines.
- Production halls
- Community centers
- Shopping centres
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Viruses and Microbiological contamination (bacteria, fungi, spores)
- Dust and smoke
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Allergens as Pollen
- VOC’s and smells (optional with the VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO, ECN and TUV Nord. Their results confirm our technology is 99,9% effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.1 and 10 micron (PM0.1, PM2.5, PM10).