ASPRA Ceiling air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA Ceiling
- Capacity of 1250/1800 m3/h
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of indoor air
- Removes fine particulate matter, viruses and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours from the air by adding a VFA Active Carbon Filter (optional)
- Installed out of view, does not take up space in the room
- Sound reduction due to installation above suspended ceiling
- Low energy consumption and therefore cost efficient
Request extra information or a quote
The ASPRA Ceiling air purifier is installed above a suspended ceiling and purifies the air in a complete room. Not only are coarse particles and particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1) removed from the air, even ultra-fine dust and nanoparticles are permanently removed from the air. Because the air purifier is installed above the suspended ceiling, the ASPRA Ceiling does not take up space in the room and reduces the air purifier’s sound production through the suspended ceiling.
The ASPRA Ceiling is available in various editions, based upon the number of inlets and outlets. Both the inlet and outlet replace a standard ceiling tile. The outlet, containing the collectors (particulate filters) and optional VFA Active Carbon Filter, distributes the purified air vertically into the room. The particle filters and gas and odour filters can easily be replaced.
VFA Solutions offers 3 product versions: the standard version, the Smart version and the Pro version. The data sheet indicates which versions are available. Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Schools and day care
- Retirement homes
- Medical clinics
- Waiting rooms
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Microbiological contamination (viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- VOC’s and smells (optional by adding a VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO and ECN. Their results confirm our technology is very effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.3 and 10 micron. Additionally, the ASPRA technology is very effective in removing ultrafine particles and nano-particles.