Particle filters – particle filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA Collectors
- Permanently remove viruses, fine particulate matter and allergens from the air
- Removes PM10, PM2.5, PM1 and ultrafine and nano-particles from the air
- More affordable than standard F and G textile / paper filters (in purchase and use)
- Low air resistance (pressure drop)
- Constant flow, do not get clogged
- Saturation is visible
- Replacing the collectors is easy, safe and can be done by anyone
- Hold no moisture
- No microbiological growth possible
- Widely applicable
- Static operation
Request extra information or a quote
The ASPRA Collectors are highly efficient particle filters and are used in ASPRA air purifiers.
The collectors remove coarse particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1) and even ultra-fine and nanoparticles from the air. These include viruses, bacteria, pollen, fungi, traffic emissions, wood smoke, house mites, allergens and other microbiological contaminants.
Thanks to the combination of ASPRA® technology and ASPRA Collectors, a purification efficiency of 99% is achieved. This allows you to breathe in clean and healthy air.
The saturation of the collectors can be seen visually. Replacement of the collectors can be carried out safely by everyone. Guidelines for replacing your collectors are described in your air purifier manual.
The collectors have an open structure, which creates little air resistance (pressure drop) and these particle filters never clog.
Because the collectors are made of 100% plastic, they do not hold moisture and make microbiological growth impossible. In addition, they can be recycled in the plastic waste.
ASPRA Collectors can also be used in ventilation grids. Without the ASPRA® technology, the cleaning efficiency of the collectors is 30-40%.
- In the ASPRA air purifiers
(Efficiency of 99%*)
- In ventilation grills
(Efficiency of 30-40% when used without ASPRA technology)
ASPRA Collectors remove:
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Microbiological contamination (viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO and ECN. Their results confirm our technology is very effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.3 and 10 micron. Additionally, the ASPRA technology is very effective in removing ultrafine particles and nano-particles.
*Efficiency of the ASPRA Aura is 95%