During the Plasma Science & Entrepreneurship 2016, new and innovative Plasma applications are presented and collaboration possibilities will be created. VFA Solutions believes it is important to share information and knowledge about air purification. Vincent Vons, head R&D of VFA Solutions, will therefore provide a presentation on using corona plasma for air purification on December 1st. You can attend this and other lectures during the Plasma Science & Entrepreneurship 2016 in Germany.
- Event: Plasma Science & Entrepreneurship 2016
- Date: November 30th and December 1st 2016
- Location: Fraunhofer Institute for Surface Engineering and Thin Films IST, Bienroder Weg 54e, 38108 Braunschweig, Germany
- Programm: click here
- Presentation VFA Solutions: “Corona plasmas for air cleaning applications”, December 1st, 14.30-14.50
- Costs: €300,- a day, €400,- for two days, €50,- for diner and city tour in Braunschweig
- Register via: click here