Schools and day care
We see it as our job to provide teachers and children with a healthy learning environment in a simple, cost-efficient and professional way. Especially in this time where Corona is a threat to health.
VFA Solutions air purifiers from remove fine dust, viruses, bacteria and pollen from the air. The ASPRA air purifiers are very suitable for removing Corona virus particles from the air.
Depending on the properties of the building, VFA can offer you different solutions.
What can VFA air purification offer you?
- Remove particulate matter from the air (from indoor or outdoor air)
- Preventing odor nuisance (from indoor or outdoor air)
- Filtration optimalisation
- Indoor air quality optimalisation (ISO class increase)
- Remove germs from the air (microbes, bacteria, viruses)
- Improve indoor climate (HVAC)
- Reduce emissions (e.g. parking garages)
- Energy savings
- Remove buidling dust from the air
In this [Dutch] webinar on Thursday 11 June, organized by ISIAQ.nl and TVVL, you can look back at how practical attention is given to the importance of a good indoor climate in schools in times of corona, and the role that installations or ventilation can play in this. . Ventilation is important. But how do you ensure adequate ventilation without creating a draft when it gets colder in autumn?
One solution created by VFA Solutions is presented in the video at 38:13.
Common air quality issues in schools and day care centres and our solutions
Lack of fresh air
In places where many people gather together, like schools and day care centres, lack of fresh air can often significantly increase CO2 levels. The result is people feeling tired and hazy, causing headaches, irritated eyes and more. The only solution is taking out stuffy air and bringing in fresh air.
Infection outbreak prevention
Infection outbreaks are prevented by eliminating dust, viruses and fungi concentration by continually purifying indoor air and air in ventilation shafts.
Infection outbreak control
Schools and day care centres are subject to many virus outbreaks. In order to reduce the spread of viruses and contain it to a minimum, it is necessary to recirculate and purify the air in the classrooms.
Polluted outdoor air
As most schools and day care centres are located in urban areas and near highways it is a challenge to maintain sufficient ventilation without harming children and personnel with air pollutants from outside. Prevent this from happening by purifying outdoor air before transporting it indoors and by recirculating and purifying the air in the room.
Reduce energy costs
One of the unique selling points of our technology is its very low pressure drop. Low pressure drop means less energy is consumed. Therefore, all VFA Solutions products are more energy efficient than conventional air filters. An additional advantage of a low pressure drop is the ability to clean larger volumes of air with a smaller device
Reduce maintenance costs
All businesses care about maintenance costs. All VFA Solutions products offer easy and low cost maintenance. The collector parts are easy to replace and are more economical than a comparable HEPA filter.
Selection of suggested air purifiers
Here you will find a small selection of our products. Of course the advice differs per situation. VFA is therefore happy to offer you personal and non-binding advice for your air quality issue.
Indoor air purification
- ASPRA Aura (recirculation of particles and optional gas and odor cleaning in the room)
- ASPRA Ceiling (recirculation of particles and optional gas and odor cleaning above the suspended ceiling)
Inlet and emission air purification
- ASPRA S INduct (particles and / or gas and odor purification in the ventilation duct, for max. 600 m³ / hour)
- ASPRA XL10.000 INduct (particles and / or gas and odor purification in the ventilation duct / LBK, multiple of 10.000 m³ / hour)
- Ventilation system with ASPRA air purification (emission of CO2, inlet of purified air, contact us for personal advice)