Commercial buildings, such as offices, are frequently defined as “sick buildings”. This is due to the large and frequent complaints concerning the indoor climate and environment and their effect on the work sphere and health conditions of employees. These complaints can lead to the sick-building-syndrome. By realizing a healthy indoor climate and a good air quality, these complaints can be reduced.
Problems with indoor air in commercial buildings and offices
- Most contaminants are produced indoors and are a result of human activity. Other pollutants enter our buildings through the ventilation shafts, doors and windows and other building infrastructure.
- Commercial buildings, such as offices, often have poor ventilation. Electrical devices, such as printers, may produce high level of ozone, smells and particulate matters, while papers and movements produce a high concentration of dust and particles.Further frequently found indoor air pollutants in poorly structured buildings are pollen, fungus, VOC’s and smells.
- Our solutions offer a healthy, safe and comfortable indoor environment and workplaces according to health and safety regulations.
- For a comfortable, productive and energy efficient indoor climate, we advise implementing the Brainy. This system fits perfectly within flexible working (fluctuating building occupation), because the Brainy ventilates according measured indoor air quality values.
What can VFA air purification offer you?
- Remove particulate matter from the air (from indoor or outdoor air)
- Preventing odor nuisance (from indoor or outdoor air)
- Filtration optimalisation
- Indoor air quality optimalisation (ISO class increase)
- Remove germs from the air (microbes, bacteria, viruses)
- Improve indoor climate (HVAC)
- Reduce emissions (e.g. parking garages)
- Energy savings
- Remove buidling dust from the air
Common air quality issues in offices and our solutions
Polluted outdoor air
As most offices are located in urban areas and near highways it is a challenge to maintain sufficient ventilation without harming employees and visitors with air pollutants from outside. Prevent this from happening by purifying outdoor air before transporting it indoors and by recirculating and purifying the air in the room.
Lack of fresh air
In places where many people gather together, like offices and conference rooms, lack of fresh air can often significantly increase CO2 levels. The result is people feeling tired and hazy, causing headaches, irritated eyes and more. The only solution is taking out stuffy air and bringing in fresh air.
Polluted indoor air
Indoor pollution is often less harmful than outdoor pollution. However, sometimes the pollution source is located indoors. Think about printers, paper shredders or just people. In these cases, it is necessary to apply recirculation air purification.
Reduce maintenance costs
All businesses care about maintenance costs. All VFA Solutions products offer easy and low cost maintenance. The collector parts are easy to replace and are more economical than a comparable HEPA filter.
Reduce energy costs
One of the unique selling points of our technology is its very low pressure drop. Low pressure drop means less energy is consumed. Therefore, all VFA Solutions products are more energy efficient than conventional air filters. An additional advantage of a low pressure drop is the ability to clean larger volumes of air with a smaller device.
Selection of suggested air purifiers
Here you will find a small selection of our products. Of course the advice differs per situation. VFA is therefore happy to offer you personal and non-binding advice for your air quality issue.
Indoor air purification
- ASPRA Aura (recirculation of particles and optional gas and odor cleaning in the room)
- ASPRA Ceiling (recirculation of particles and optional gas and odor cleaning above the suspended ceiling)
Inlet and emission air purification