The hospitality industry is all about creating the perfect atmosphere for your customers. Restaurants, hotels, lounge bars all have in common that the people present should feel comfortable and are willing to come back. The air we breathe, directly influences the way we experience our stay in any environment. Therefore undesirable smells from smoking cabins/rooms, kitchens, storage rooms, cleaning materials and outside should never be the problems of your customers.
Smoke – Remove smoke from large or small rooms effectively, easily and at very low operational costs. Protect customers and personnel and improve the quality of their stay.
Food and storage – Undesired smells and odours coming from kitchens and storage rooms can be removed at the source or where people are actually sitting.
Outdoor – Prevent traffic and industry related air pollution from bothering your customers. They will be very thankful for caring about their health. (especially important for buildings in city centres of nearby roads and highways)
What can VFA air purification offer you?
- Remove particulate matter from the air (from indoor or outdoor air)
- Preventing odor nuisance (from indoor or outdoor air)
- Filtration optimalisation
- Indoor air quality optimalisation (ISO class increase)
- Remove germs from the air (microbes, bacteria, viruses)
- Improve indoor climate (HVAC)
- Reduce emissions (e.g. parking garages)
- Energy savings
- Remove buidling dust from the air
Common air quality issues in the hospitality industry and our solutions
Bacteria and fungi will sooner or later appear wherever there are food and drinks. In the food and beverage industry it is very important to keep the air in their facilities as clean as possible. VFA can help to eliminate bacteria and fungi from the air to keep food more fresh for a longer time.
Undesirable and unwanted smells can be very annoying for patients, personnel and guests. Depending on the severity of the odours VFA has various solutions to either eliminate or absorb the smells.
Lack of fresh air
In places where many people gather together, like the hospitality industry, lack of fresh air can often significantly increase CO2 levels. The result is people feeling tired and hazy, causing headaches, irritated eyes and more. The only solution is taking out stuffy air and bringing in fresh air.
Polluted indoor air
Indoor pollution is often less harmful than outdoor pollution. However, sometimes the pollution source is located indoors. Think about smoke cabins, indoor dust or just people. In these cases, it is necessary to apply recirculation air purification.
Selection of suggested air purifiers
Here you will find a small selection of our products. Of course the advice differs per situation. VFA is therefore happy to offer you personal and non-binding advice for your air quality issue.
Indoor air purification
- ASPRA Aura (recirculation of particles and optional gas and odor cleaning in the room)
- ASPRA Ceiling (recirculation of particles and optional gas and odor cleaning above the suspended ceiling)
Inlet and emission air purification
- ASPRA S INduct (particles and / or gas and odor purification in the ventilation duct, for max. 600 m³ / hour)
- ASPRA XL10.000 INduct (particles and / or gas and odor purification in the ventilation duct / LBK, multiple of 10.000 m³ / hour)
- Ventilation system with ASPRA air purification (emission of CO2, inlet of purified air, contact us for personal advice)