Busy city traffic or the presence of nearby highways causes high air pollution concentrations. This air pollution has a negative influence on the indoor air quality of consumer homes. Opening windows or doors to ventilate the home often results in a decreased indoor air quality instead of an increase in indoor air quality. This is because the outdoor air in busy city centres is unhealthier than the indoor air in the home.
Bedrooms are one of the most important rooms in a home. Not only does the habitant resides here to have a good night’s sleep, residents even spend the most time in their home in the bedroom. Unfortunately, the bedroom is the worst ventilated room in the house with the worst indoor air quality. By transporting purified outdoor air into the bedroom or by recirculating and purifying the air in the room, the indoor air quality will rise. Resulting in breathing in clean and healthy air, instead of drowsy and unhealthy air.
Appy Recirculation purification or INduct filtration
Recirculate and purify the indoor air and breathe in clean and healthy air.
- INduct filtration
Apply INduct filtration when you have a ventilation system in your home and breathe in clean and healthy air.
What can VFA air purification offer you?
- Remove particulate matter from the air (from indoor or outdoor air)
- Preventing odor nuisance (from indoor or outdoor air)
- Filtration optimalisation
- Indoor air quality optimalisation (ISO class increase)
- Remove germs from the air (microbes, bacteria, viruses)
- Improve indoor climate (HVAC)
- Reduce emissions (e.g. parking garages)
- Energy savings
- Remove buidling dust from the air
Request extra information or a quote
Common air quality issues in a home and our solutions
Polluted outdoor air
As most homes are located in urban areas and near highways it is a challenge to maintain sufficient ventilation without harming residents with air pollutants from outside. Prevent this from happening by purifying outdoor air before transporting it indoors and by recirculating and purifying the air in the room.
Lack of fresh air
Bedrooms are often poorly ventilated, resulting in a poor indoor air quality. By transporting in purified outdoor air or by ventilating the room and applying recirculation purification, the indoor air quality will rise. Hereby, one will breathe in clean and healthy air, instead of drowsy and unhealthy air.
Polluted indoor air
Indoor air pollution originating from the presence of animals or busy highways can cause inconvenience for the resident. Especially residents suffering from asthma benefit from recirculation air purification in the home, making it possible to breathe in clean and healthy air.
Selection of suggested air purifiers
Here you will find a small selection of our products. Of course the advice differs per situation. VFA is therefore happy to offer you personal and non-binding advice for your air quality issue.
Indoor air purification
- ASPRA Aura (recirculation air purification in the room of particles and optional gases and odors)
Inlet air purification
- ASPRA S INduct (particles and / or gas and odor purification in the ventilation duct, for max. 600 m³ / hour)
- ASPRA L1250 INduct (particles and / or gas and odor purification in the ventilation duct, for max. 1000 m³ / hour)
- ASPRA L2400 INduct (particles and / or gas and odor purification in the ventilation duct, for max. 2400 m³ / hour)