Airborne dust and metal particles, mercury vapours and other vapours, bacteria and viruses are all found in medical clinics. Different medical environments such as laboratories, hospitals, waiting rooms at GP, rehabilitation clinics and pharmacies can encounter the same problems. Exposure to these substances can lead to all kind of unwanted complaints for the therapists, assistants and patients. In addition, unpleasant smells and odours are also frequently experienced.
Create optimal work conditions with VFA air purifiers:
- Fast en efficient filtration of ultrafine- and nanoparticles caused by specific treatment procedures.
- Permanent removal of mercury vapour and other vapours caused by the use of chemicals.
- Removal and neutralization of moulds, fungi, bacteria and viruses for cleaner and safer working conditions.
- Stable humidity, temperature, ventilation and filtration for constantly optimal indoor air quality.
- Fast removal of unpleasant smells from working materials, procedures, people and outside.
What can VFA air purification offer you?
- Remove germs from the air (microbes, bacteria, viruses)
- Preventing odor nuisance (from indoor or outdoor air)
- Remove particulate matter from the air (from indoor or outdoor air)
- Filtration optimalisation
- Energy savings
- Indoor air quality optimalisation (ISO class increase)
- Remove buidling dust from the air
Common air quality issues in medical clinics and our solutions
Metal Vapours (dental clinics)
Metal vapours consists technically mostly of particulate matters and less of gasses. Metal vapours are often very harmful for humans. Especially welding fumes and mercury vapours at dental clinics are bad for the health. For this kind of specific problems VFA solutions has extraction hoods and other especially designed devices to extract the harmful vapours as quick as possible.
Bacteria and viruses
Bacteria and viruses are especially harmful for people with a weakened immune system. Patients, elderly and young children are the most vulnerable for bacteria and viruses. For this reason it is important to clean indoor air in hospitals (in the whole hospital, not only in operation rooms), elderly homes and kindergartens. This can be done by building the VFA products into ventilation systems and additionally installing the products in individual rooms to further protect sensitive people.
Undesirable and unwanted smells can be very annoying for patients, personnel and guests. Depending on the severity of the odours VFA has various solutions to either eliminate or absorb the smells.
Reduce maintenance costs
All businesses care about maintenance costs. All VFA Solutions products offer easy and low cost maintenance. The collector parts are easy to replace and are more economical than a comparable HEPA filter.