Logistics and Transport
Ensuring a safe and clean working environment contributes to the health of your employees, reduces absenteeism costs, reduces cleaning costs and ensures a longer lifespan for your machines and products.
Packages, pallets, movements, etc… all general high levels of Particulate Matter (PM) / dust, which is a common problem at companies in the logistics sector in particular. These particles have many negative effects on health, comfort and hygiene of the facility. Examples are: e.g. packaging facilities and storage facilities.
In other facilities, depending in type of goods, several gasses and emissions may actually be the main concerns. Examples are warehouses of medical devices, storage of detergents, paints and chemicals. Some of these gases may only cause discomfort due to smells, but many other can have serious negative health impact.
Air purification in the logistic and transport sector can be therefore essential. Implementing air purification correctly in the logistic industry will not only provide clean air, but can also ensure high-cost reductions.
What can VFA air purification offer you?
- Remove particulate matter from the air (originating from inside and outside air)
- Remove odours and gases from the air (originating from inside and outside air)
- Remove EtO (ethylene oxide) from the air
- Climate optimalisation (HVAC)
- Indoor and outdoor sensors (IAQ sensors)
- EtO sensors
- Filtration optimization
- Reduce energy costs
Air purification advantages
- Healthy and safe work environment for staff, clients and visitors
- Reduce dust accumulation in facility, on products, packaging and equipment
- Remove dangerous gases and/or unwanted smells
- Energy saving by avoiding energy loss through conventional ventilation
- Reduce cleaning costs
- Prevent odour transfer between products
- Comply to occupational health and safety legislation
- Degas containers on location and reduce degas timing
Air purifiers with unique features:
- Fresh air when needed
- Continuous clean air
- Efficient filtration of fine particulate matter, ultrafine and nano particles
- Permanent removal of toxic vapours caused by the use of chemicals
- Fast removal of unpleasant smells and odours
- Very energy efficient
Common air quality issues in the logistic industry and our solutions
Polluted outdoor air
Heavy traffic near logistics centres create a lot of air pollution. Avoid polluted indoor air by first cleaning outdoor air before bringing it inside and recirculate the air in the room.
Reduce degas time
Degas your containers on location by using the solution VFA offers and reduce the degas time to a matter of hours instead of weeks. Resulting in efficient and less time consuming transport.
Prevent odour transfer between products
Prevent odour transfer between products by using VFA air purification. Hereby, you do not need to store your products separately any more.
Reduce dust accumulation and cleaning costs
Dust accumulation is at the base of high cleaning costs and can cause damage to your products, packaging or equipment. Reduce the dust accumulation on your products, packaging and equipment by applying air purification in your warehouse and workstations.
Reduce maintenance costs
All businesses care about maintenance costs. All VFA Solutions products offer easy and low cost maintenance. The collector parts are easy to replace and are more economical than a comparable HEPA filter.
Selection of suggested air purifiers
Here you will find a small selection of our products. Of course the advice differs per situation. VFA is happy to offer you personal and non-binding advice for your air quality issue.
Indoor air purification
- ASPRA Aura (recirculation of particles and optional gas and odor cleaning in the room)
- ASPRA Ceiling (recirculation of particles and optional gas and odor cleaning above the suspended ceiling)
- ASPRA L-C (recirculation air purification of particles, gases and odour)
- Dock solutions (recirculation air purification of particles, gases and odour, contact us)
Inlet and emission air purification
- ASPRA EcoVent (particle, gas and odor purification in the ventilation duct)
- ASPRA XL10.000 INduct (particles and / or gas and odor purification in the ventilation duct / LBK, multiple of 10.000 m³ / hour)