Renovation companies produce large amounts of dust during their activities. When inhaled, dust penetrates deep into the lungs and can cause various health risks. Construction workers are exposed long-term to large amounts of dust particles. These particles can cause dust lungs, asthma and even cancer. Because of this, it is important to protect the workers against dust that is produced during their activities.
Dust is also an excellent carrier for viruses and bacteria. This is especially dangerous for people with a weak immune system, such as the construction worker, other employees on-site, elderly people, children and sick people. A simple reconstruction in for example a hospital, can cause major health risks for the above mentioned people.
By removing the dust from the air during the renovation activities, you reduce the health risks for all parties involved and one can breathe in clean and healthy air in without getting sick.
What can VFA air purifiers offer you?
- Removing fine dust from the air (for working conditions guidelines)
- Preventing odors (for working conditions guidelines and comfort)
- Preventing emissions (of dust and odor)
- Filtration optimisation
- Energy saving
- Indoor climate improvement (HVAC)
- Extraction and ventilation
Common air quality issues in the construction industry and our solutions
Protect construction workers
Construction workers and other employees are exposed to large amounts of dust particles for a long period of time. These dust particles penetrate deep into the lungs and can cause serious health risks from irritations to asthma, dust lungs and even cancer. Protect your employees by using mobile air purification systems on-site.
Dust and fungi outbreaks
Locations where many people with weak immune systems are present, such as hospitals or medical clinics, are especially vulnerable during renovation activities due to the spread of particles between rooms. By applying high capacity recirculation purification at strategic points, you reduce or even eliminate the spread of harmful particles. This is of added value to your company compared to a construction company who does not apply air purification during renovation activities.
Reduce maintenance costs
All businesses care about maintenance costs. All VFA Solutions products offer easy and low cost maintenance. The collector parts are easy to replace and are more economical than a comparable HEPA filter.
Selection of suggested air purifiers
Here you will find a small selection of our products. Of course the advice differs per situation. VFA is happy to offer you personal advice for your air quality issue.
Indoor air purification
- ASPRA L Mobile (recirculation air purification of particles, optional gases and odour)
- ASPRA PM-10 (recirculation air purification of (coarse) particles)
- ASPRA PMC (recirculation air purification of particles, optional gases and odour)
Inlet and emission air purification
- ASPRA S INduct (particle, optional gas and odor purification in the ventilation duct, <600 m³/h)
- ASPRA L1250 INduct (particle, optional gas and odor purification in the ventilation duct, <1000 m³/h)
- ASPRA XL10.000 INduct (particles and / or gas and odor purification in the ventilation duct / LBK, multiple of 10.000 m³ / hour)