ASPRA XL Integrate air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA XL Integrate
- Capacity of >5.000 m3/h
- Integrated in the HVAC / duct
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of the air in your ventilation ducts
- Removes viruses, fine particulate matter and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours by adding VFA Active Carbon Filtration (optional)
- No extra sound production
- Standard equipped as Pro edition
- Connectable to all ventilation ducts
- Lowers the maintenance costs of your ventilation sytem
- Low energy consumption and therefore low in cost of ownership
The ASPRA XL Integrate air purifier quickly and efficiently removes air contaminants from the air in your ventilation ducts. The air purifier is installed in the HVAC or duct. The air brought in by your HVAC is led through the air purifier where coarse particles, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1), ultrafine and even nanoparticles are collected in the collectors (particle filters). Gases and odours are removed from the air by using the optional VFA Active Carbon Filter.
The ASPRA XL Integrate is standard equipped as a Pro edition. This means it provides feedback about it’s operation to your Building Management System about the correct operation, aiflow and collector replacement.
The air cleaner has a capacity of >5000 m3 / h. For a larger capacity, multiple air purifiers can be used or an ASRPA Custom INduct can be applied.
VFA Solutions offers 3 product versions: the standard version, the Smart version and the Pro version. The data sheet indicates which versions are available. Click here to read what the differences between the product versions are.
- Production facilities
- Schools and day care
- Retirement homes
- Medical clinics
- Waiting rooms
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- Microbiological contamination (viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- VOC’s and smells (optional by adding a VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO and ECN. Their results confirm our technology is very effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.3 and 10 micron. Additionally, the ASPRA technology is very effective in removing ultrafine particles and nano-particles.