ASPRA L2400 INduct air purifier
Particle filtration, optional gas and odour filtration
Benefits of the ASPRA L2400 INduct
- Capacity of 2.400 m³/h
- Apply on inlet or emission air
- Purification equal to HEPA
- Efficient purification of the air in your ventilation ducts
- Removes viruses, fine particulate matter and allergens from the air
- Removes gases and odours by adding VFA ACF (optional)
- No extra sound production
- Connectable to all ventilation ducts
- Lowers the maintenance costs of your ventilation sytem
- Low energy consumption and therefore low in cost of ownership
Prevent harmful fine-dust, bacteria, pollen, and fungi from entering the building and eventually into the lungs by adding the ASPRA L2400 INduct in the ventilation ducts. Not only is using the ASPRA L2400
INduct beneficial to the health of the people indoors, it also lowers maintenance costs of the ventilation system.
The L2400 INduct can be connected to any size of duct by using VFA adaptors. This INduct is used when efficient, quick and cost reduction air purification is necessary on a large scale.
The ASPRA L2400 INduct can be applied for air purification in public spaces like smoke cabins, airports, subway and train stations, shopping malls and community centers.
- Production facilities
- Schools and day care
- Retirement homes
- Medical clinics
- Waiting rooms
- And more
All ASPRA products remove:
- Viruses and Microbiological contamination (bacteria, fungi, spores & pollen)
- Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
- Ultrafine Particulate Matter (submicron- and nano-particles)
- VOC’s and smells (optional with the VFA Activated Carbon Filter)
The products in the ASPRA series are tested by individual institutes such as TNO, VITO, ECN and TUV Nord. Their results confirm our technology is 99,9% effective for the removal of all atmospheric particles between 0.1 and 10 micron (PM0.1, PM2.5, PM10).